Nearly 20 children are rushed to the hospital in Humble, Texas near Houston after smoke fills their school bus.
Police say the smoke was caused by transmission fluid that leaked onto the engine.
The driver noticed smoke, found the nearest exit off a freeway and made sure the students made it safely off the bus.
18 of the children, ages 5 to 12 years old, had elevated levels of carbon monoxide and were taken to a nearby hospital.
The local Phased In project took over the Wellington this evening for…
Come learn all about home and garden at the Annual Arts Alive…
The Texas Historical Commission awarded an official Texas Historic…