Bathroom Fan is the Cause of Small Fire at French Quarter

Published 10/08 2013 01:44PM

Updated 10/08 2013 02:31PM

A bathroom fan sparks a fire at a Wichita Falls apartment complex late Monday night.

It happened just before 11 at the French Quarter apartments off Seabury Drive.

Fire officials say two people living in the home noticed smoke coming from the bathroom ceiling fan and called 911.

The fire was contained to one unit. No injuries were reported and officials say the fire caused about 1,000 dollars worth of damage.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

  • Texoma's Home Page
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 Sports
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 News Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App