They're not identifying the public pool, other than to say it belongs to a local home owner's association.
Several weeks ago, health officials say they learned unauthorized well water was used in the pool.
And, because the water could have contained harmful microscopic bacteria and parasites, the pool was closed while the water was tested by an approved TCEQ lab.
Health officials have not yet received test results but say the parasite that could have been in the water cannot live beyond 14 days.
So, they expect the unidentified home owner's association's pool to reopen by this weekend.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.