Duncan Woman Dies after Home Goes up in Flames


A Duncan woman is dead after a fire sparked in her home Friday night. Fire officials say the fire was reported just after 11:30 p.m. Friday at a home in the 200 block of East Spruce. 

At this time, they believe a wood burning stove that was left unattended may have started the fire. The 54-year-old homeowner was transported to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. Officials say she died Saturday morning. 

Duncan's Assistant Fire Chief says the fire caused about $60,000 in damage to the home.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App