E-Cig Eyed In House Fire

(KHQ) It was a scary night for a north Idaho family recently as they woke up to find their home on fire.

A smoke alarm alerted Jason Burns and his family to a fire in their living room. They were able to get out of the home and his father was able to knock down the fire with a fire extinguisher.

Luckily, everyone was safe and the smoke and fire damage was limited to the living room.

When Kootenai County firefighters arrived they began the overhaul process and the investigation into what started the fire. Initially, the were unable to find the source. Finally investigators focused on an electronic cigarette that was plugged into a laptop on a coffee table in the living room.

Read more: http://bit.ly/17K5jsr

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Live Stream
  • Tobin's Ties
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Pay It Forward
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Texoma Pros
  • Home Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App