Early Morning House Fire on Ross Ave.

Published 09/04 2012 02:53PM

Updated 09/04 2012 03:06PM

Wichita falls fire officials are investigating an early morning fire. Crews were called to a home in the 7000 block of Ross Ave. at 3 this morning.

Investigators say the fire started at the front of the home and appears to have sparked from an electrical issue.

Officials say the home is a total loss.

The residents were not home at the time of the fire and no one was injured.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business