Electra Fatal Fire Update

Published 12/12 2012 11:38PM

Updated 12/12 2012 11:56PM

   FIRE INVESTIGATORS WITH THE WICHITA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE BELIEVE A PROPANE TORCH IS TO BLAME FOR CAUSING YESTERDAY'S FATAL FIRE IN ELECTRA.
         ACCORDING TO SHERIFF DAVID DUKE --  20-YEAR-OLD THOMAS LEON KELLY PLACED A PROPANE TORCH *TURNED ON* ---  IN THE SHOWER OF HIS FIFTH-WHEEL TRAILER.
             INVESTIGATORS THEORIZE THAT HE WAS EITHER TRYING TO THAW THE PIPES OR WAS USING THE TORCH FOR WARMTH.
           AND THEY SAY HE WENT BACK TO BED AND THE TORCH FELL OVER... STARTING A FIRE IN THE SHOWER.
            KELLY'S BODY WAS FOUND NEAR THE DOOR OF THE FIFTH WHEEL TRAILER WHICH WAS LOCATED AT THE ELECTRA RV PARK ON EAST CLEVELAND AVENUE.
    HE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.

Featured Business