Fire breaks out in nursing home in Electra

A nursing home in Electra evacuates after a fire broke out.

Officials say it started around 10 last night at Electra Health Care Center in the 500 block of South Bailey Street. So far no injuries have been reported.

This is a developing story, we will bring you more information as it becomes available. 
 


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Texoma Pros
  • Buy Local Texoma
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Home Network
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Live Stream
  • Pay It Forward
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App