Fire officials say the blaze broke out around 11:30 this morning in the 700-block of Clay Street.
Officials say they think the fire started at the hot water heater in the back of the building.
They say they were able to quickly douse the flames, but the fire moved quickly and destroyed everything inside.
Mike Roberts, chief of the Henrietta VFD, says, "Probably about seven minutes from the time we got here and got all the hoses hooked up, in about seven minutes we had it knocked out."
Chief Roberts say no one was home at the time.
The Red Cross is helping the family, and if you'd like to help as well, call the Red Cross at (940) 322-8686.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.