Garden Grove Home Fire Cause Determined

- Fire officials say an outdoor heat lamp caused a fire that destroyed a Wichita Falls family's home Friday night.

It happened just after 8 p.m. in the 2500 block of Garden Grove Ln.

Fire Marshal David Collins says a heat lamp being used on a dog house in the backyard of the home sparked the fire.

The family was not home at the time and neither was the dog.

Collins says the house is a total loss and estimates damage to be more than $275-thousand.

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App