Generator is Blamed for a Saturday Evening House FIre

Published 04/08 2012 03:59PM

Updated 04/08 2012 09:30PM

    Fire officials believe a generator is to blame for a late night blaze in Wichita Falls. The fire sparked just after 11 p.m., on Beard Avenue near the intersection of Southwest Parkway and McNiel Avenue.
    According to fire officials, the generator was in a backyard shed and was being used to supply electricity to the homeowner. Officials say the homeowner was not hurt, but the fire did cause some damage to the man's house.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon