Generator is Blamed for a Saturday Evening House FIre

    Fire officials believe a generator is to blame for a late night blaze in Wichita Falls. The fire sparked just after 11 p.m., on Beard Avenue near the intersection of Southwest Parkway and McNiel Avenue.
    According to fire officials, the generator was in a backyard shed and was being used to supply electricity to the homeowner. Officials say the homeowner was not hurt, but the fire did cause some damage to the man's house.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports


  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App