Lakeside City Fire Destroys One Home


Lakeside City Fire Officials say a blaze started in a storage room at a home on Shoreline Drive Saturday afternoon. 

Fire investigators say the fire appears to be accidental and may have started with a heater lamp that was left unattended. The owners were out of town when the fire broke out but a relative was staying there. 

Lakeside City, Holliday, Wichita Falls and Bowman fire crews responded to the blaze and helped protect a neighboring structure. Damages are estimated at 100-thousand dollars.

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Live Stream
  • Tobin's Ties
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Pay It Forward
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Texoma Pros
  • Home Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App