Lakeside City Fire Destroys One Home

Lakeside City Fire Officials say a blaze started in a storage room at a home on Shoreline Drive Saturday afternoon. 

Fire investigators say the fire appears to be accidental and may have started with a heater lamp that was left unattended. The owners were out of town when the fire broke out but a relative was staying there. 

Lakeside City, Holliday, Wichita Falls and Bowman fire crews responded to the blaze and helped protect a neighboring structure. Damages are estimated at 100-thousand dollars.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports


  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App