Officials Determine Cause of Cameron Ln. Fire

Published 04/05 2012 06:39PM

Updated 04/05 2012 07:00PM

    Officials have determined the cause of a fire that destroyed a home on Cameron Ln. yesterday.
    Wichita County Sheriff David Duke says investigators found a cigarette near a chair inside the home, where one of the homeowners was smoking earlier that morning.
    The blaze broke out just before 11 o'clock in the 15-hundred block of Cameron Ln.
    Fire fighters from Cameron Gardens, Wichita East, Iowa Park, and Burkburnett volunteer departments all responded.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

  • Texoma's Home Page
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 Sports
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 News Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App