Propane Torch Blamed for Fire in Garage

 

Investigators say a propane torch was the source of a fire in a garage  around 3:00 this afternoon in the 4600 block of Wendover.
 
Officials say the torch was in the garage when the fire started. We do not know if someone was working in that garage when the fire started.
 
No one was hurt and it took firefighters just 10 minutes to put it out.
 

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Home For The Holidays
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Live Stream
  • Texoma Pros
  • Buy Local Texoma
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Home Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App