Local News

Resident Trying to Keep Warm Causes House Fire

Folks trying to keep warm cause a fire inside a Wichita Falls home.

Just before 4 p.m. Wichita Falls fire crews came to a home in the 600 of Humphreys Street.

Fire crews say a wood burning stove caused a small fire there.

The fire was contained to only one room with minimal damage and crews say the family is safe to remain in their home overnight.



More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App