Folks trying to keep warm cause a fire inside a Wichita Falls home.
Just before 4 p.m. Wichita Falls fire crews came to a home in the 600 of Humphreys Street.
Fire crews say a wood burning stove caused a small fire there.
The fire was contained to only one room with minimal damage and crews say the family is safe to remain in their home overnight.
Patrol officers at the Bowie Police Department are now equipped with…
Joeseph Wapner, best known as the original judge on "The…
Bill Paxton, 61, died yesterday from complications following surgery.