That fire started just before seven last night in the 1500 block of Wilson Rd.
Firefighters with the Joy VFD say they think the fire may have started in a hot tub in the family's backyard.
When firefighters arrived, the house was fully engulfed.
They say they let the fire burn out by itself because there was live ammunition inside the home.
It took about three-and-a-half hours for that fire to burn and that home is a total loss.
Firefighters say three children and their mother made it out safely and no one was injured.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.