Texola Fire Believed to be Caused by Electrical Wiring

Published 02/26 2013 04:46PM

Updated 02/26 2013 06:39PM

Wichita County investigators think a fire that sparked at a building in Iowa Park last night is the result of electrical problems.

Smoke and flames could be seen coming from the former business, located on Texola, just before 8 last night.

Investigators don't believe foul play was involved.

There was one man inside the building.

He lives in a loft above the building.

Authorities say one of his walls and his clothing were damaged by flames.

Smoke caused more damage in his apartment.

No word yet on the estimated amount in damages caused.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

  • Texoma's Home Page
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 Sports
  • TexomasHomepage.com,
  • KFDX 3 Weather
  • KFDX 3 News Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App