Texola Fire Believed to be Caused by Electrical Wiring

Wichita County investigators think a fire that sparked at a building in Iowa Park last night is the result of electrical problems.

Smoke and flames could be seen coming from the former business, located on Texola, just before 8 last night.

Investigators don't believe foul play was involved.

There was one man inside the building.

He lives in a loft above the building.

Authorities say one of his walls and his clothing were damaged by flames.

Smoke caused more damage in his apartment.

No word yet on the estimated amount in damages caused.


More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,
    KFDX, KJTL, & KJBO

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

    Instagram
  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App