Fire crews respond to a two alarm fire at a building in Wichita Falls Thursday morning.
Firefighters were called to Easy Rent around 6:30 Thursday morning, a building in the 1700 block of 9th Street. Officials say when they arrived flames could be seen coming out of the roof of the building.
It took about 20 minutes to get the fire under control.
Fire Marshal David Collins says it appears a transient's fire outside the building may have spread to the inside.
Officials say smoke and fire damage was substantial. It's estimated to be around $100-thousand. Washing machines, dryers and window units were all destroyed in the blaze.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.