There's a new electronic drive-thru payment system where you can pay those fees.
That system is now up and running in front of Memorial Auditorium, located at 1300 7th St.
City officials say residents can use that system 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the system:
Drive-thru utility payment directions
1. Select language
2. Select customer code or street address
3. Enter either your house number and last name or your customer code
4. Select next
5. Check the box of the address you would like to pay
6. Select next
7. Verify correct address by pushing pay utility bill
8. Select what you would like to pay with
9. Input how much you would like to pay
10. Select next
11. If correct select ok
12. Insert only your payment into the machine (do not insert bill stub or envelopes)
13. Select next
14. If you would like an emailed receipt, provide an email address
15. Select next and your receipt will print
16. Select exit
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.