Wichita Falls Apartment Complex Damaged in Fire

Wichita Falls Fire Department officials say a heater caused a small fire at the Forest Glen Apartments Monday night.

Firefighters responded to the call at 5240 Professional Drive at about 9:35pm.

Wichita Falls Assistant Fire Chief Jon Reese says the fire started in the heating unit of an apartment on the first floor.

He says the fire damaged three apartments and six other units had some smoke damage.

Reese says one member of the Forest Glen courtesy patrol inhaled some fire extinguisher dust when trying to put out the flames.

The man was taken by ambulance to United Regional for treatment.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App