Wichita Falls Man Suffers Electric Burns at Graham Walmart

A Wichita Falls man is in critical condition after suffering severe burns at the Wal-Mart in Graham.

Christopher Wilbur was flown to the burn unit at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Officials say Wilbur was working on a electrical panel alone when he reportedly ran out of the electrical room and appeared to be on fire.

Walmart workers were able to extinguish the flames on Wilbur before emergency crews arrived. Authorities say Wilbur suffered severe electrical burns on his body.

As of Thursday morning, Wilbur is listed in critical condition.

If you'd like to help the Wilbur family with expenses, click here.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • Texoma's Home Page

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 Sports

  • TexomasHomepage.com,

  • KFDX 3 Weather

  • KFDX 3 News

  • TexomasHomepage Mobile App