Someone is leaving food laces with dangerous objects for pets in a neighborhood in Michigan.
Police Detective Sgt. Dave Schreiner said there have been nearly a dozen incidents since October.
"It always seems to be the same content, metal objects, sharp, hazardous objects places in food and something a dog would eat," said Schreiner.
At least two dogs required surgery after ingesting meat that had needles in it.
Police may install cameras in the area to try and track down the culprit.
To read more:
A tearful former Rep. Anthony Weiner pleaded guilty Friday to sexting…
Timing is everything when it comes to getting a good deal and as Adam…
Four men have been arrested for using a social media app to commit…