93°F
Sponsored by

Bathroom Fan is the Cause of Small Fire at French Quarter

A bathroom fan sparks a fire at a Wichita Falls apartment complex late Monday night.
A bathroom fan sparks a fire at a Wichita Falls apartment complex late Monday night.

It happened just before 11 at the French Quarter apartments off Seabury Drive.

Fire officials say two people living in the home noticed smoke coming from the bathroom ceiling fan and called 911.

The fire was contained to one unit. No injuries were reported and officials say the fire caused about 1,000 dollars worth of damage.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by