Wichita Falls, Texas - Area citizens with questions concerning the City's long and short term water reuse projects can now view an informative video that answers questions covering a wide range of issues related to these projects. Viewers will learn:
- The reason for a short term project and how long it will take to put in place
- Plans for the long term water reuse project
- State requirements for implementing both plans
- The extensive testing process for reuse water
- About the members of the City's Water Reuse Advisory Panel, consisting of four doctors with specialties in family medicine, internal medicine/infectious diseases, physical chemistry and geosciences, and their professional opinions and feelings about reuse water and the City's ability to make the water safe
The program will air on Wichita Falls TV (WFTV-11) City Channel 11 on Time Warner Cable, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8am and 7pm.