The American Red Cross is helping a Wichita Falls family whose home caught fire early this morning in the downtown area.
after 5:30 this morning seven fire units responded to a house in 1500
block of 14th St.
According to Wichita Falls fire officials part of the front porch caught fire.
Six people were in the home and all made it out safely.
Red Cross officials are helping the family with food, shelter, clothing, a fire cleanup kit and replacement of medication.
Fire officials have not said what might have sparked the fire.