66°F
Sponsored by

Barbecue Coals Spark House Fire

<br><font size=2> <P>Wichita Falls firefighters scramble to an early morning house fire, investigators say was sparked from a barbecue.</P></font>

Wichita Falls firefighters scramble to an early morning house fire, investigators say was sparked from a barbecue.

Shortly after 6 a.m., crews were called to 4606 Monterrey Drive.

That's where officials say hot coals from a Friday night barbecue started a fire on the back deck of the house.

The blaze spread causing the family inside to run safety.

Thankfully, officials say no one was injured.

So far, there is no word on the dollar amount of damage the fire caused.

Although officials say the cause appears to be accidental, this case remains under investigation.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by