79°F
Sponsored by

E-Cig Eyed In House Fire

Investigators believe e-cigarette's battery sparked frightening fire.
(KHQ) It was a scary night for a north Idaho family recently as they woke up to find their home on fire.

A smoke alarm alerted Jason Burns and his family to a fire in their living room. They were able to get out of the home and his father was able to knock down the fire with a fire extinguisher.

Luckily, everyone was safe and the smoke and fire damage was limited to the living room.

When Kootenai County firefighters arrived they began the overhaul process and the investigation into what started the fire. Initially, the were unable to find the source. Finally investigators focused on an electronic cigarette that was plugged into a laptop on a coffee table in the living room.

Read more: http://bit.ly/17K5jsr
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by