94°F
Sponsored by

Garden Grove Home Fire Cause Determined

A Wichita Falls family lost their home in a Friday night fire.
Fire officials say an outdoor heat lamp caused a fire that destroyed a Wichita Falls family's home Friday night.

It happened just after 8 p.m. in the 2500 block of Garden Grove Ln.

Fire Marshal David Collins says a heat lamp being used on a dog house in the backyard of the home sparked the fire.

The family was not home at the time and neither was the dog.

Collins says the house is a total loss and estimates damage to be more than $275-thousand.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by