80°F
Sponsored by

Indiana Couple Overdoses in McDonald's Play Area

Couple overdoses on heroin at busy McDonald's playground as their children play nearby.
(WLWT) An Indiana couple is facing charges after police said they were found passed out on heroin inside a busy McDonald's play area.

Robert Palmer, 37, and Tamica Jeffers, 33, both admitted snorting heroin, according to court documents.

Police said both had "life-threatening" overdoses.

The couple's children, an 8-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl, were found in the play area.

"This is ridiculous. I mean, we have people sometimes that we find that have used heroin usually parked in the car that are in need of medical attention but this is unusual for the fact that they were supposed to be caring for two young children," Green Township Police Chief Bart West said.

Read more: http://bit.ly/1fwFYl9
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by