Sponsored by

Lakeside City Fire Destroys One Home

A fire destroys a home in Lakeside City over the weekend and a heater lamp may be to blame. 

Lakeside City Fire Officials say a blaze started in a storage room at a home on Shoreline Drive Saturday afternoon. 

Fire investigators say the fire appears to be accidental and may have started with a heater lamp that was left unattended. The owners were out of town when the fire broke out but a relative was staying there. 

Lakeside City, Holliday, Wichita Falls and Bowman fire crews responded to the blaze and helped protect a neighboring structure. Damages are estimated at 100-thousand dollars.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus



[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
Poll sponsored by