60°F
Sponsored by

Medical Examiner Report Reveals Cause of Roach Eating Death

A cause of death has been determined for a Florida man who died after eating dozens of live roaches.
A cause of death has been determined for a Florida man who died after eating dozens of live roaches. 

32 Year- old Edward Archbold, the man in the headband, apparently choked to death. He ate the bugs as part of a contest to win a python at a pet store near Miami last month. Archbold survived the contest, but collapsed shortly after leaving the store. 

The medical examiner says he had roach parts clogging his airway, and died when he couldn't breathe. The death is being ruled as an accident.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by