Sponsored by

Officials Determine Cause of Cameron Ln. Fire

Fire officials say the fire was accidental.
    Officials have determined the cause of a fire that destroyed a home on Cameron Ln. yesterday.
    Wichita County Sheriff David Duke says investigators found a cigarette near a chair inside the home, where one of the homeowners was smoking earlier that morning.
    The blaze broke out just before 11 o'clock in the 15-hundred block of Cameron Ln.
    Fire fighters from Cameron Gardens, Wichita East, Iowa Park, and Burkburnett volunteer departments all responded.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus



[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
Poll sponsored by