57°F
Sponsored by

Resident Trying to Keep Warm Causes House Fire

Folks trying to keep warm cause a fire inside a Wichita Falls home.

Folks trying to keep warm cause a fire inside a Wichita Falls home.

Just before 4 p.m. Wichita Falls fire crews came to a home in the 600 of Humphreys Street.

Fire crews say a wood burning stove caused a small fire there.

The fire was contained to only one room with minimal damage and crews say the family is safe to remain in their home overnight.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by