77°F
Sponsored by

Two Families Displaced Following Tealwood Place Fire

Fire officials say an electrical problem in a kitchen appliance may have started the fire.
The Red Cross is helping two Wichita Falls families after a fire at an apartment complex on Professional Drive.
   
Fire officials say the fire started around 5:30 at an apartment in the Tealwood Place Apartments.

While it took crews a short time to extinguish the blaze, fire officials say the damage is estimated to be around 10-thousand dollars.  They believe the fire was caused by an electrical problem in a kitchen appliance.
   
The family who lived in the apartment and a neighbor are receiving help from the Red Cross because of the smoke damage.  No one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Poll

[[viewModel.Question]]

[[result.OptionText]] [[calculateVotePercent(result)]]%
[[settings.DelayedResultsMessage]]
Poll sponsored by