Dr. Danger from America's Got Talent is in Texoma preparing to put on a stunt show on Friday.
Doctors are warning that artificial gel nail polish may be dangerous to your health.
The Wichita Falls Police Department is warning drivers that the rain conditions have made roads hazardous.
Trek is recalling about 900-thousand bicycles nationwide due to a crash hazard that can cause serious injuries.
Transplant recipient says growing measles outbreak has her especially worried because of her compromised immune system.
The dos and don'ts when deep frying a turkey.
Around 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States and more than 10,000 are taken to the emergency room for food-choking-related injuries. Danger seems to be all around us, but you can use technology to be prepared and prevent a crisis. We have four technologies to make you more safety-savvy.
How dangerous are your family's favorite extreme sports?
Current warnings labels on magnetic toys don't seem to be effective in keeping powerful magnets out of the mouths of small children according to a survey by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN.)
The NASPGHAN represents 1700 pediatric gastroenterologists in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The doctors would like to see the magnets banned.
Many of our member physicians have had the unfortunate experience of removing these high-powered neodymium magnets from the gastrointestinal tract of innocent infants and children to reduce the risk of abdominal surgery, said Athos Bousvaros, M.D., President elect of NASPGHAN. It is simply unreasonable to suggest that product warnings are sufficient to prevent their accessibility to children and adolescents. The only solid way to prevent ingestion of these magnets is to ban them.
Young children may think that the magnets are candy and older children and even teens use the magnets to mimic tongue piercings.
How dangerous are magnets if ingested? If two or or more of these small magnets are swallowed they may attract two loops of bowel together and although the intestinal tract is pretty tough, it is no match for high powered magnets. The pinching together of the intestinal walls can cause bowel ulceration, perforations in the intestine and severe injury requiring surgery.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) filed a lawsuit against Maxfield & Oberton, the manufacturer of Buckyballs and Buckycubes, after the company refused to cease distribution of the high-powered, rare earth magnet products that have caused serious injury to children as a result of ingestion.
The company announced on Monday that that they have discontinued the controversial desk toy. The company claims the products were manufactured for and marketed to adults. The products will continue to be sold online until the current supply sells
Why some are calling for an overhaul of your pill bottles.