Consumer Reports generally likes Brinkmann gas grills. Several models are on the magazine's recommended list. But the magazine's recent tests found a potential safety problem with a small Brinkmann model sold at The Home Depot, Albertson's and Hy-Vee stores.
A couple of good Samaritan's were out on their boat Sunday evening on Buffalo Springs Lake, when they noticed two jet skis flipped over and five passengers waving for help.
City crews have been making sure the city's tornado sirens are in tip top shape.
Venomous snakes bite over 7,000 people each year. In an effort to help bring awareness, United Regional is trying to educate the public.
A new app will help you and your family have a safe and fun Halloween as well as bring in lots of candy for your kids.
Study finds texting can be a deadly distraction for pedestrians. Hollie Hojek reports.
Simple precautions can help parents avoid deadly mistakes.
Experts say the warm weather is bringing out the rattlesnakes.
Iowa teacher invents school door lock designed to keep dangerous intruders out of classrooms.
Regardless of the changes in tornado warning and prediction technology since 1979, some of the basic safety advice and practices remain unchanged.
Statistics about rape in this country are unpleasant: every 2 minutes a woman is raped; 1 in 5 women will become a victim of sexual assault; 75 percent of assaults are committed by someone the woman knows; 38 percent are attacked by a man they thought was their friend.
The FBI reports 2,000 kids a day are kidnapped, either by someone they know, or by complete strangers.
A few simple tips can help keep your little trick-or-treater safe on Halloween.
A huge part of Halloween tradition is children dressing up in their costume of choice to hunt for candy. But before they take to streets, make sure your child is not wearing something that can put them in dangerous predicament.
If you pass a school bus illegally in Texas, you will face a higher fine this year than years past.
You know that overwhelming chemical smell that seeps out when you open a brand new plastic shower curtain package? That funky smell is the polyvinyl chloride that it's made from. It is a significant source of phthalates exposure and the EPA says it can cause nausea and headaches and may be cancer-causing over time. We more products that you may decide are just not worth it.
Wednesday Texoma school districts and law enforcement gathered in Wichita falls to re-evaluate their disaster plans.
New device requires drivers to lock cell phones into docking stations before they can start their vehicle.
Parents, there's a new tool to help you monitor your kids on the internet.
What hidden household hazards could be putting your children at risk?