Atlanta boy swallows AirPod

News

ATLANTA, Ga. (NBC News) — A much-coveted Christmas present landed a young Georgia boy in the hospital.

An X-ray shows the popular and pricey Apple AirPod inside the 7-year-old Atlanta boy. 

Kiara Stroud says her son had the longer end of the wireless earbud in his mouth and accidentally swallowed it. 

Stroud says the AirPods were paired with her son’s phone when he choked and swallowed one.

Read more: https://on.today.com/35t2M6H

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Report It

Latest News

More Local News