Child Playing With Lighter Sparks House Fire

News

A Wichita Falls home caught fire Sunday morning, as a result of a child playing with a lighter, according to fire department officials.

Officials said nine units were called to the house just before 11 a.m.

Three people were inside the home when it caught fire, but fortunately just one person was injured with a minor burn to the hand.

Authorities said that about $30,000 worth of damage was done to the home.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Report It

Latest News

More Local News