Faulty Gas Heating Unit Blamed for a House Fire this Morning

News
Wichita Falls fire investigators says a faulty gas heating unit is to blame for a house fire this morning. It happened in the 1900 block of 7th Street.
 
Fire Marshall David Collins says 8 units responded to the fire just after 6:30 this morning. When firefighters arrived they found a majority of the fire was in the half story and attic area of the home.
 
Thankfully everyone was able to get out okay.  The fire is estimated to have caused upwards of $40 thousand dollars in damage.
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Report It

Latest News

More Local News