TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 p.m. CST.
- UPDATE: 2 people found dead by WFPD officers en route to another scene
- United Regional COVID-19 critical care capacity update — January 25, 2021
- 10 COVID-19 related deaths, 102 new cases reported in Wichita County over the weekend, total now 13,687
- UPDATE: Officials release identity of deceased following high-speed chase, deputy-involved shooting
- 2 women accused of impersonating Florida police officers, livestreaming fake traffic stop