TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Bed Bath & Beyond announced Sunday night it will be closing all stores in support of national efforts to combat the spread of coronavirus.
The retail store sent an email out to its customers stating starting Monday, March 23, all locations will close until April 3.
“We realize the impact store closures will have on our associates and assure you the well-being of every employee is a top priority,” said Bed Bath & Beyond President and CEO Mark Tritton. “We want to take care of them in the best way we can and will be providing applicable pay and benefits for this period.”
Tritton also mentioned in the email that customers will now have up to 240 days from the date of purchase to return an item(s).
In the meantime, the retail store will remain open online for customers.
- Team of the week: Gold-Burg Bears – September 14, 2020
- Second WFISD elementary cancels class after water main leak
- WF lawyer hangs up hat after 50 years of practicing law
- WF man faces charges after saying he doesn’t stop for police because they ‘kill people’
- Chamber CEO reacts to Gov. Abbott’s decision to keep bars closed