HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) — It’s only been ten days since Hurricane Ida devasted the Louisiana coast. The storm slammed into Louisiana before moving up across the country, leaving a path of destruction. Houston’s CW39 Meteorologist Star Harvey gives us a look at some of the shocking numbers from Ida.
- High school volleyball: Benjamin vs Northside – October 25, 2021Benjamin and Northside battled in a neutral site high school volleyball district seeding game at Munday high school.
- Midwestern State football ranked in NCAA DII super regional – October 25, 2021The Midwestern State football team is ranked 4th in the first NCAA DII super regional rankings of the season.
- Texoma talent earns Lone Star Conference weekly honors – October 25, 2021Midwestern State women’s soccer player Alyssa Salinas earned Lone Star Conference defensive player of the week honors after scoring her first goal of the season.
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a BitcoinThe current price of Bitcoin is $62,999.
- Protestors greet United Regional Board as they meet for first time in person since start of pandemicWICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — Monday night, United Regional’s Board of Directors met in person for the first time since the pandemic. Greeting them as they made their way in were healthcare workers protesting the hospital’s recent vaccine mandate. With Governor Greg Abbott’s recent executive order banning vaccine mandates by any entity, these workers were hoping […]