(WIAT) — A drill, this is not. A stuffed version of the internet’s favorite 50-year-old alien will soon be yours to own as Disney opens up pre-orders for its new “Baby Yoda” plush toy.
The 11-inch Star Wars character can be ordered through the Disney store, Target, and Walmart, and will set you back $25. Unfortunately, you can’t snag one in time for the holiday season, as the toy won’t be in stock until Apr. 1, 2020.
Known to most as “Baby Yoda,” this adorable little alien is actually called “the Child” in the Disney+ show “Star Wars: The Mandalorian.”
What do you think of “Baby Yoda?” Pre-order the plush toy, will you? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia, and may the force be with you.
- Secretary of State’s Office releases guidance on health protocols for Texas election officials, voters
- WF Fire Department lends a helping hand to Meals on Wheels
- Legal immigration advice to be offered free via teleconference
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- Texas State Parks taking new reservations for camping