The Boys & Girls Club will celebrate “Boys and Girls Club week” from April 22-26.
The week of events is meant to celebrate the positive impact that local clubs create for the community.
Residents are encouraged to come out and learn about the programs offered to children ages 6 to 18-years-old.
The following activities will take place during the week:
- Character & Leadership Activities at all club locations on April 22.
- Boys & Girls Club locker room ribbon cutting ceremony on April 23.
- Splash Day Wednesday on April 24.
- 67th annual Recognition Dinner at the Stone Place on April 25.
- Annual Midwestern State University Chemistry Fair on April 26.
For more information on the events, contact your local Boys & Girls branch or go to the Boys & Girls Club website here.