The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are looking for their 2018 squad.
The first round of auditions includes an open call and candidates can get an application here.
Interested candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by May 5, 2018
- Hold a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Live in (or relocate to) the DFW Metroplex if selected
- Have reliable transportation
- Have all necessary documentation to work in this country in this capacity
- Be able to attend all rehearsals
During preliminary auditions, candidates will perform freestyle dance moves in groups of five for the judging panel, then judges will post callbacks.
Those who get callbacks will advance to the semi-final round, personal interview and finals round.
Training Camp candidates will be selected from the finalists before becoming members of the squad.
“We look for ladies with a special sparkle to serve as world-class performers and goodwill ambassadors for the Dallas Cowboys,” said Kelli Finglass, Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. “The ladies selected for the 2018 squad must be talented entertainers who are well spoken, poised, attractive and approachable for fans Worldwide. This is a unique opportunity for them to perform as dancers on the largest stages in the world.”