The Wichita Falls Fire Department responded to a structure fire at a vacant lot on Tuesday at 7:37 p.m at 2211 Holliday.
Upon arrival, they noticed there was a visible fire showing from the yard and a fence of an old wooden garage and attached shed behind a fence on the east end of the property.
The fire ignited some upholstered furniture in the yard which ignited the garage.
There were 19 members and 8 units on scene.
The cause of the fire is determined to be from a fire built in the yard that was too close to the structure and that unattended fire spread to the building.
The structure and the fence has an estimated damage of $5000. The damage to the contents of the home is estimated at $500.
No injuries were reported.